Please, note that:
- Minor changes may occur to best accommodate participants.
- Each presentation should have a maximum duration of 20 min (including time for comments and questions).
- Rooms I.04, I.11, I.12 and I.13 are located on the ground floor, while rooms II.6 and II.8 are located on the first floor of the Conference Center. The floor layout is provided by the Conference and Cultural Center at the following link .
Instructions for Presenters:
- The allocated time of each oral presentation is 20 minutes, including 5 mins for Q/As.
- Authors can prepare their presentation in MS Office Powerpoint (or PDF) using a presentation template of their preference.
- Each meeting room is equipped with a laptop, where the presenters should upload their presentations in the morning or before the beginning of the session.
- Conference staff will be available to assist.